Features and advantages
- Low energy consumption due to the very low pressure drop over the heat exchanger.
- Excellent thermal performance.
- Two combined heat exchangers, consisting of both the air to air heat recovery and air to refrigerant.
- Integrated connection with heat recovery that requires no additional piping.
- Convenient connection locations.
- All refrigerant connections are on one side, air and water drain on the opposite side.
- Stainless steel for reliability and long life.
- Compact: The corrugated compressed plates significantly reduce the total air dryer size.
How it works
The heating surface consists of thin corrugated stainless steel plates that are compressed together to form a plate pack. Channels are formed between the plates and the ports are arranged so the media flows through alternate channels in full counter current flow. Media is directed by a brazed seal enhanced with contact points to contain the media flow pressure. Convenient location of air in- and outlet on the same side. Water is separated at the coldest point and then exits through a drain.