To meet increasing demands for performance, Camfil has developed the CamGT 4V-300 turbine air intake filters. The result is a high-performing static filter that extends turbine life, decreases maintenance, and reduces carbon footprint with EPA filters. It is suitable for all installations where safety/reliability is important, including corrosive/humid/wet conditions.
- Hydrophobic filter construction and media
- Low operational pressure drop, even when wet, with patented built-in drainage
- Sealed on all sides and featuring our patented double sealing process
- Resistant to turbulence and extreme pressure drop
- Patented Aerodynamic support grid for lower pressure drop
- Optimized media area for the lowest pressure drop at EPA efficiency